Sunday, February 13, 2011


"You wake up every morning and ask yourself...what am I doing here anyway
With the weight of all those disappointments, whispering in your ear
You're just barely hanging by a thread
You wanna scream but you're down to your last breath and you don't know it yet

But down the road the sun is shining, in every cloud there's a silver lining
Just keep holding on , and every heartache makes you stronger
But it won't be much longer, you'll find love...you'll find peace
And the you you're meant to be
I know right now that's not the way you feel, but one day you will"

-Lady Antebellum lyrics to One Day You Will





I heard this song today... not for the first time, I've had it on my iPod and in my iTunes. But... I'm finding songs that I've had forever, that I feel applies to my life exactly, right now. Even though I've had them and have heard of them, I was never in a place of my life where the song helped me, or inspired me... And this is definitely one of my inspirations right now... One of those songs I've been replaying all day... One of those songs that gives me the sense of comfort, gives me strength, and just the reassurance that everyone goes through times like this... & I'm going to be okay. :)

No comments: