Friday, February 25, 2011


Health


It begins inside. That's where all the magic, wonder, potential, and excellence are. Why do you think your digestive system is such a battleground? Its not just all the chocolate you eat. Its also that you can barely stomach some of the situations (and relationships) you've put yourself in.

And how about those headaches and sinus issues? - and don't forget the allergies. Could they be warning signs from your overstressed body asking you to stop clogging up your life with other peoples mistakes and baggage? Yes!

You can work on awareness now or wait until you're 100 years old. Chances are, you'll live a long time. You can make those years punishing or pleasurable by the choices you make.
The point, Goddess Virgo, is that you're stronger than most people. You have more to offer but cling to that vestigial response of hemorrhaging favors, money, time, love, and energy for people who haven't earned the right to be in your presence. It's time to trade up - and, if necessary, fake it until you can feel your bodacious power and goddess within.

You benefit from a calm, soothing environment. Sometimes you have no choice about the environment you find yourself in. Most of the time you do; so select friends, workplaces, shopping areas, and special areas in your home that offer the most peace and privacy. You're too sensitive and easily distracted to cope with unnecessary noise, tension, and pollutants.

Because of your sensitive nature, you may find that exercising at home is cleaner, less noisy, and less angst inducing than heading to the gym. You're disgusted by a smelly gym with dubious ventilation and sweat-covered, poorly maintained equipment. Work out at home.

Conquer The Cosmos: Use The Power Of Astrology To Attract The Man Money And Happiness You Deserve
By Bridgett Walther
All I have to say to this is HILARIOUS!  How did a book know about my chocolate obsession? LOL Yes, I'm an emotional eater.. story of my life right?  I so badly wish that I was one of those people who can't eat when they're sad, upset, or nervous... but I'm not that fortunate.  Luckily when I'm mad I like to revert to kicking my ass at the gym.. so that sorta helps right??

A calm and soothing environment is what I've desperately needed the last few months... and if that's locking myself in my room everyday after work, then that's what I did.  And it worked... peace and privacy. Siiiighhh.... And the working out at home.. ?? Ummm noooo thank you!  Not until I move out, that's for sure.  Without a TV in my room, there's definitely no way in hell I can work out in the living room, when there are more than 2 or 3 people in our house at all times... having them watch me... yea, I'll pass!!!






No comments: