Thursday, February 3, 2011


"When things go wrong, you'll find they usually go on getting worse for some time; but once things start going right they often go on getting better and better."
-C.S. Lewis

"If you think your whole life is going wrong just because so much of it is going wrong, then you're wrong.  Mostly when things go wrong, they're meant to go wrong, so we have to outgrow what we have to outgrow."
-Author Unknown

Ever feel like everything is falling apart at once?  Maybe not falling apart... but going wrong?  And it's just one thing after another, after another... I was hoping it was just the month of January that majorly SUCKED!  I think I've shed more tears so far this year, than I did last year... and we're barely in the month of February!! My goodness!! I don't mean to sit here and complain, but shit... I can only handle so much.  I meant to take a picture, but it was too dark last night, and by the time I sat down tonight to write this, it's too dark again (so I'll post a picture in my Sunday's Seven).  But I'm so thankful for the high winds we've had this week... so thankful for the $350 that it's going to cost me to fix my car door. Ugh!

For those who are wondering what happened, to my brand new car's door.. I think at this rate, I may totally rebuild my car by the end of the year (sense the sarcasm?).  Grrr!  Long story short... after parking my car, I slightly opened my door so my car light would come on... and wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am the wind decided to push/whip my door open (very quickly may I add) and jamb my car door into a "pole".  So my car door currently makes a noise when I open/close it, because the outside frame of my door is completely bent in... oh, and the paint has chipped.  So then, when I go to leave... my maintenance light comes on.  So that just added fuel to the fire.  (Once I got home, and looked it up... my maintenance light is a "reminder" that I need to take it in for an oil change, etc. After finding that out, I felt a little better... lol)

Thank you Mom and Dad for not fighting back with me last night after I got home.  I'm very grateful that you both know me so well, and know how to handle me when I'm at my worst... I know my anger, rage, foul choice of words, tears, complaining, and whatever else was present - I know it's a lot to handle.  But thank you for dealing with me and calming me down.  Love you both! ;)

No comments: