Sunday, February 27, 2011


How to Interact with a Virgo

DO:

Pay attention to hygiene. Virgo is a stickler for a bug-free, germ-free environment.
Arrive on time even if Virgo doesn't. It'll earn you bonus points in the long run.
Get all the details about a trip, job, event, or investment before asking Virgo to participate... You'll come off like a chump if you don't.
Respect Virgo's dietary idiosyncrasies. Somewhere between the dark chocolate, martinis, and coffee is the semblance of a healthy lifestyle.
Feed Virgo's rather tenuous self-confidence. Comment on whats good and right about Virgo, instead of point out weaknesses.

DON'T:

Find fault and nitpick. Virgo knows a lot more about you than you do about her. If you open the door to faultfinding, you're playing with fire.
Encourage perfection. Virgo is already obsessed with producing a perfect result and doesn't need any nagging from you.
Feed Virgo's fear or tendency to worry. Instead, downplay negativity and drama. Change the subject when things get morbid.
Eat from Virgo's plate without permission. You might as well share a toothbrush.
 Take Virgo for granted. Thank your Virgo for every effort and good deed. Never pass up a chance to remark how irreplaceable Virgo is.

Conquer The Cosmos: Use The Power Of Astrology To Attract The Man Money And Happiness You Deserve by Bridgett Walther

This was HILARIOUS! Some of the key factors that ya'll shouldn't forget... the being late part. I'm ALWAYS late.. but when I have to wait for late people, I get so impatient. I know... I'm hypocritical sometimes. lol The healthy lifestyle between the chocolate and martinis?? SO TRUE, I actually laughed out loud on that one... As far as finding my faults and nitpicking me... this hit it straight-on... for most people it will be like playing with fire.. cause I pay attention, and remember things that I can nitpick right back at ya! ;) The only thing I don't think is true.. is the eating from my plate, oh and the germ-free environment thing. I don't think eating off my plate is like sharing the same toothbrush, that's a little to extreme for me... lol... and good hygiene is a must, but to me, that means, you better shower and smell nice. But the bug-free, germ-free environment.. I'm not a "stickler". :)

No comments: