Sunday, February 6, 2011


1.  Gym... getting there has been an issue this week.  But after this week, I'm definitely more motivated than I was.  With my cold still lingering, it was hard to feel up for it the beginning of this week.  I did make it there once.. for 20 minutes. HAHA!  I was going to go longer, but this is the same night my car got hurt, and lets just say I was so heated and so tensed up... that my neck and shoulders were hurting when I was running.  So I decided it probably wasn't best to be there.  BUT... I think my 5am routines are going into effect Monday.

2. Tuesday night, instead of going to the gym like I was supposed to.. I went with Josh to go watch Bobby play football.. It was fun and interesting.. and FREEEEZING!  We were fine at first, but by the 2nd game my butt was frozen from the bench, and I couldn't feel my nose or toes! lol After his game, we went Friday's for appetizers and drinks, and ended up being there waaaaaay too late! But like I've said, time and time again... love my boys, and Im glad I went. =)

3.  Wednesday was the day my car got hurt.  It's getting fixed on Tuesday... siiiighh.  Forgot AGAIN to take a picture, I gotta do it in the morning, and I'll add the picture on this post.

4.  Friday night I went to BJ's for dinner and drinks with Cindy (my aunt).  Since we've been so used to seeing each other every week for softball, when we stopped playing... we realized that we were actually missing each other! Weird! ;) lol jk  But it was nice to go hangout without anyone else and talk and catch up on each others lives!  LOVE YOU CINDY!!
5.  After BJ's with Cindy... I met up with my boys (Bobby & Josh).  We hung out at Josh's for awhile, laughed at Bobby for a bit.. then decided to take off to a pool hall up in Rancho and watched Josh get heated about losing a few games.. Was interesting.. but fun! :)

6.  Birthdays!  It was my Dads birthday this week, my twin brothers (which I dont have a facebook OR their cell #s to tell them happy birthday), and my nephew (hehe) London's (Tristan's oldest son).  We did dinner for my Dads on Thursday, and Saturday I went with The Gwartney family to celebrate London's birthday.  We went to Dana Point/Laguna Beach for the day.  We had lunch at JoJo's, then went to the beach.  While they played and dug in the sand, I just sorta sat off to myself and watched the water and the sunset.  It was such a pretty day, so I took a million pictures.  It was really weird to be sitting there.. I don't know if its cause I have SOO much going on - that I couldn't think, or I was just able to block EVERYTHING out.  But I just sat there, not THINKING ABOUT ANYTHING!  It felt great!  After the beach, we went to the park that was in the same parking lot... which I have to admit, was probably the best part of the day.  I can't tell you when the last time it was that I sat on a swing.  Sitting there swinging made me wanta go back to being a kid.  I asked Trit, don't you wish sometimes we can go back to being kids?  After an answer that made me laugh so hard, and sorta agree with her (she said no.. but made another comment I cant post)... I told her besides THAT reason.. being without bills, drama, or whatever else sucks that comes with being an adult - would be great. lol

Having too much fun in the car with the mirror.. lol

This was how old he was turning.... =)


Me taking a million pictures (didn't know Trit was taking a pic lol) & my beautiful bestie =)

Okay.. look at his massive wave behind Lark and Luca... eesh! lol


This was hilarious.. we sang happy birthday, he blew out his candles and took a bite of his cupcake.  Then put the candles back in, and wanted us to sing again, so we all played along and relit his candles and sang again! lol

Uncle Jared won a fake mustache at the pizza place... this is what Trit's boys would look like lol



 7.  ANOTHER Sunday that I lucked out and got away with doing NOTHING!  I was supposed to go to Cindy's Super Bowl Party... but after a busy week, and waking up at 12:30 this afternoon, I didn't feel like doing anything, seeing anybody, or getting ready.  So I messed with my iTunes/iPod all day, and was pretty much a lazy bum - which I have an excuse for when I had a busy week!! =)

No comments: