Sunday, February 27, 2011


1.  Finished one book this week... actually finished it in just a few hours.  It was a really cute book, and I love the author (Jennifer Love Hewitt).. it was really enjoyable and inspirational.


2. Decided I was going to start up a new blog, and retire from this one (which this is the last day I'm posting on this one, for right now... but this blog will still be available, and will have a link on my new blog)... so I spent an entire night looking at designs and wishing I could just steal one and not have to pay for these reaaaallllyy neat looking pages...

3.  Spent the next 4 days figuring out how to do it myself, and designed my new website!

4.  Had the day off Friday, because I worked today... So I went to bed about 4am Friday morning, woke up around 1... and even though I had errands to do... felt a lil "bleh", so I did nothing but catch up on all my shows, clean up my room, read some of my next book and finalized my blog.

5.  I'm also involved in another blog with my friend Jackie.  We briefly text today and looks like I'll most likely be designing our blog as well... and so far, the images I have are ADORABLE!  So that's another thing I've done.. started design work for that.  But I also was able to finally contribute some of my stuff to the blog.  It's our "random organization" blog... where we throw out all of our creativeness, our ideas, events that we've been to, etc. 

6.  Today I worked.. blaaahh!  It was only for 5 hours, so I know I shouldn't complain, especially when I took Friday off (an 8 hour shift) - but today was fairly busy and fairly easy.  But still... I coulda done with another lazy day. ;)

7.  Guess who upgraded to an iPhone?!?!? YAAAYYY MEEEE!!! =)  So as I'm sitting here "blogging"...  my phone is currently downloading apps... soo excited to have a new toy! ;)

No comments: