Saturday, February 5, 2011



"Little Miss I'll get tough, don't you worry about me anymore... Little Miss checkered dress, Little Miss one big mess... Little Miss I'll take less when I always give so much more..."

"Sometimes you gotta lose 'til you win.  It's alright. It's alright. It's alright.  It'll be alright again."

-Sugarland lyrics from Little Miss

I've gone back into my country mood, it'll pass in a week or so... but after sending Robby a country list last weekend, I ended up downloading a ton of songs I hadn't heard of yet.  This is one of the songs that's been on repeat.  I love it.  I guess I've been in my country mood longer than I thought... thinking back to the last few songs I've posted about.. they're country. HA! Well, I'm a diverse individual who listens to about anything and everything.  One minute it's country, then it's alternative, then it's rap, then it's pop. Siiighh
What can I say... I like to have options.. ;)



No comments: