Monday, January 24, 2011


"Tears are the safety valve of the heart when too much pressure is laid on it."
-Albert Smith

I'm totally having one of those days where it feels like anything and everything is going wrong, and all I want to do is cry.  I almost broke down at work 3 or 4 times today. Then I have other things that are stressing me out and not going right... almost just feels like everythings crumbling around me.

I decided I'm not holding it in anymore and just gotta cry it out - I know I'll feel better.  I'm not sure where I picked up the idea that 'crying is a sign of weakness'... but I'm throwing that out the window.  I'm also throwing the "emotional eating" habit out the window... today was the first day back to the gym, not eating the crap... and of course after being stressed out and wanting to cry.. I go grab a bag of Skittles. Ugh! I blame work for deciding to sell candy.... FML.

Hoping tomorrow will be a better and brighter day, thats for sure!

2 comments:

Cindylou said...

okay... besides the "dinner date" I'm making you go on with me ;) You HAVE to come to Stagecoach with Brian and I. We are going with Alicia and her husband. Just buy the $99 all weekend pass and sleep in our trailer!!!!

Val said...

I dont wanta be the 3rd wheel... or the 5th wheel. lol I dont even know when Stagecoach is...??