Sunday, January 30, 2011


1.  Made it to the gym 4x this week.  Pretty good since #2 occured halfway through the week.

2.  Sick.  Ugh!  Had what I thought was a small cold the beginning of the week from my trip to Lake Arrowhead, but from Wednesday night to today all Ive been doing is sneezing, blowing my nose, coughing, and collecting trash...YUCK!!  2 boxes of tissue, a box of DayQuil/NightQuil... FUN STUFF!


3.  ONE TREE HILL!!  First of all, was waay excited that it started back up this week... 2nd of all, it was by far one of the best episodes!  I watched it while at the gym on the elliptical... Love how one minute I think I was laughing out loud, and the next minute was trying to hold back the tears.  I am waaaaaaaaay excited for the "wedding" episode next week.  But seriously, this one tv show totally made my week... =)

4.  Had lunch with Tristan... Mmm Baja Fresh!  Was pretty funny watching the aftermath of London eating a jalapeno!




5.  Changed it up.... I am no longer a solid brunette.  Added some red up in the mix... Decided It needed to spice up my life a little. =)  (Will post a pic soon... taking a pic w/no make-up and still looking sickly... no bueno) lol

6.  Weddings, weddings, weddings.  Oh how much I love weddings.  Helped Steph and Brett with their guest list and "pre-planned" seating arrangement.  Talked about colors and centerpieces... How much this stuff can make my day 10x better.... I LOVE IT!!

7.  Lazy Sunday.  I woke up today with a dark room (at 12:30!!)... to the sound of an empty house and rain!  Ahhhh... wouldn't have wanted to wake up any other way! Though I do feel like I should have gone with Steph and Brett to their wedding venue,  or with my parents and Melissa to go see Robby... I made an executive decision to lay low today.  And hopefully finally shake this sickness.

No comments: