Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Brunette vs. Blonde


VS.



Okay guys... so I'm have "brunette" withdrawals... Im thinking of going back dark. I think the blonde is making me look washed-out... Some people have told me to stay blonde.. others have said the dark hair makes my eyes stand out more. (And you know you always have to make your best feature stand out more than anything else). lol Soooo..... I wanta see what you guys think. The poll with my friends is pretty even... Let me know whatcha think!! =)




3 comments:

ednjean said...

Not too blonde & not too dark. (That's just my opinion).

Cindylou said...

I say inbetween these 2 colors, the dark looks tooooo dark :)

T-Roo said...

I like the blonde (but it might be because i am used to it). But i also really like the dark. It makes you look classy while the blonde makes you look more casual. But i don't know if it is just the pic, but the dark hair almost looks like it is kinda reddish. :(