Saturday, September 13, 2008

Vaca's

So since my mother doesn't post anything on her blog.. I might as well tell you and show you our Palm Springs and Lake Isabella trips.

Palm Springs was the middle of August. It was super hott, and as you can tell by the pics.. we all got color. Dad got so red, by the end of the trip he couldn't even step out into the sun! Haha!




Our next trip was Lake Isabella. Sadly, Steph didn't come with us this trip, she had to work (her last day @ Tools R Us) It was very sad. Some pics were taken off my phone that I had sent to Steph showing her our campsite, and how much Missy and I were missing her. After sending the pics to her, she said it was making it worse and she was gonna cry. We've never gone camping without someone.. being honest... it wasnt the same without you Steph!! We set up everything, and then Cindy and Brian decide to show up later on, after we slaved away in the heat. Haha! Actually.. we ALL didnt slave.. I sat there sweating watching Robby slave. HAHAHAHA..quite funny. Anywho.. we went to the lake and rent a boat Saturday morning.. then went to the river afterwards. It was a pretty fun trip, no matter how hott it was. But by Sunday morning, WE ALL couldnt wait to get home!!


1 comment:

Cindylou said...

The pics are great! Wish I was there in Palm Springs... but you didn't miss me cuz I didn't get text messages like Steph did. I missed Steph camping... let's do it again...